6/11/2009

First sketches in a very long time




While I post this my husband waits patiently for the xbox live status bar to move. We haven't updated the thing for about four months now. It just moved an inch. He's taking a shot to celebrate.

I started this blog for all my art and art like stuff. That'll include doodles, sketches, finished art, school shit, photo manipulations, web sites, web site ideas/sketches, and all sorts of mixed mediums.

I'm currently a web design student with graphic design knowledge.

A lot of my line/pencil art is mostly character designs. My style is more on the cartoonish side.

I also work with found art, acrylics on canvas, wood, and anything I can work on. A lot of my work is centralized around the world, people, psychology, society, social problems, music, ethics, morality and the lack thereof. Also, I am a big fan of surrealism and abstract art.

For a long time my specialty was photo manipulations, and digital art. But slowly I've started to try different mediums.

This blog is about the growth of my art styles and every little piece of paper that gets doodled on.

Also, it's because I hate deviant art.

Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment