8/15/2009

Postcard 1- Chibi Eldar

Letter Front.


Letter Back.
I mentioned I've been making postcards lately. Well this is the first postcard received. I scanned them all before sending them, but I'll only be uploading them as they are received to not spoil the surprise for any of my friends.

Postcard.

Everyone always just gets junk in the mail, now-a-days. Or worse, bills. I hate bills, especially cellphone bills because you never know how bad that's gonna be. But anyways! I wanted to give all my friends something nice in the mail. So they could feel a bit better and uplifted during these difficult times for everyone.

This one I made for Hannah. It's supposed to be a chibi Eldar. She plays Eldar army in 40k so I figured this would be a cute gift. I tried my best to give it her army colours.


No comments:

Post a Comment