8/28/2009

DnD- Kirai sketches.

 
I haven't played DnD in AGES.  But I miss my characters intensely.  I have no one to play DnD with while I'm on the island, so I just draw them out the kinda quench some of my need for geekiness. 
Kirai is a Tiefling Bard/Fighter. Most of the time she's being a little thief. She's a terrible tease and a wonderful seductress.  Her heart, though, belongs only to one man.  Although she will never admit it out loud.  Not to others anyway.
The top picture portrays Kirai as she is charmed by a benevolent fairy taking her away from the rest of the party and to parts unknown of the woods.
The picture bellow shows an image of Kirai hiding behind a corner, worried.  They're being attacked and, although it looks clear up ahead, she fears there are traps.  Or worse, and ambush.

 
I suck at Backgrounds.  But I'll have them done at some point in my life. I promise. These are still sketches.  So gotta ink, ink, ink!

No comments:

Post a Comment