9/10/2009

Postcard 4 - Smoking Fishie

 
This is a postcard I made for my sister-in-law.  We hadn't been able to get a hold of her in ages, so we figured we'd send her a nice letter, just in case she was down.  And to let her know we loved her and were not forgetting her.   The letter was actually a little booklet made out of index cards cut up and glued together then stapled to make the booklet effect.
Reyna and I have a love for fishies.  Koi and goldfishies mostly.  So I thought it appropriate to send her a postcard with a fishie and her fave patter.  Pink and black checker board.  :)

 
I scanned it before I wrote anything on the bottom.  I've forgotten what I wrote, but here's the post card she received.
Just another:
Have a good day, we love you!  Post card for friends and family and loved ones all 'round.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment