7/27/2009

Delirium- Failed attempt Sketch

I'm a total Sandman fan. I love the endless. I love Neil Gaiman, all his works. But of the Endless, my favorite has got to be Delirium. I wanted a Delirium tat on my shoulder some time back, and I was trying to make some designs for it. Of course I was at work and just had time to doodle something quick with a pen, but whatever.

My posts aren't very colorful, new or interesting lately, sorry. I've just been working on a million new projects and I've finished none of them yet. But I will very soon, I promise! In fact, I'm going to get to work on them right now.

Husband's been working very diligently on this pipe he's carving. It's the first thing he did when he woke up. Once he finishes it I'm going to make a post with some of his artwork on it ^.^ Including his wonderful looking pipe.

He totally promised me a mushroom shaped one. <3

P.S: Total coffee stain on her head, haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment