7/04/2009

MacBeth's- Playing with shoes.


My husband got these MacBeth's from his brother-in-law a few months ago. They were plain white canvas with black. A few nights ago while I was finishing up my mother's present, he started painting on the area around the tongues in orange with yellow. He did one and then stopped.


I had always wanted to paint of shoes. But I had never owned white canvas shoes. And was always afraid they wouldn't turn out great. Well, my husband gave me the courage. So after asking his permission and after his 'Go to town.' I grabbed all the markers I could find in the house, starting with sharpie outlines, and went crazy. Later on he got the idea to add the studs over the lace holes. I love that man. :)


I wish I had a before and after pictures. Oh well.



















No comments:

Post a Comment