7/18/2009

One shoe down, one to go and a dozen or so pairs to start!


So doing shoes has resulted in quite a success. I really enjoy myself decorating and playing around. And people seem to like my designs. I've been getting a few requests but I've no idea what to charge. I'm running out of markers so I guess I should prolly include those in the price. I use prismacolors and copic markers. They seem to work the best on shoes. I'm also thinking on using some acrylics, like what I did with the soles in orange and yellow.


I'd really like some suggestions on prices. I mean, will people want nice looking expensive shoes like the mcbeth's? Or will they be alright with cheap ass shoes like the ones I made for my mom? The difference isn't that great, unless you're looking deeo into the details and fibers but....charging prices, right. Any ideas?





I was thinking of having people buy their own shoes and send them to me for decorating. Or ask them their shoe size and what type of shoe they'd like. According to those outlines, give them a price for the shoes and est. work time and material costs..... Anyone have suggestions?



P.s: Marisa, what shall we call our shoe business?

1 comment:

  1. Ohhhhh, I love them!

    ps
    Forms in Spainish suck balls when you can't read Spanish! :P

    ReplyDelete