7/29/2009

Progress on website!

So last night after posting the sketches and such I went ahead and found that piece of denim. Cutting it was a bitch because I couldn't find scissors for the life of me so I had to do it with a knife. But I managed. It was such an ordeal, putting modeling paste on it, mixing in the water, sprinkling a bit of tobacco here and there, adding some coffee to the mixture. And then I let it dry.

Today I actually sketched out the design on it, hopefully tomorrow I'll get to paint it and have it ALMOST ready.


Will have to fix certain coloration on photoshop. But otherwise it's looking good.

MUST remember I have to go shopping for art supplies. I need more sharpies, more pencil lead, more prismas, some ghesso and some modeling paste!

I'm thinking i might add some more coffee stains to this. Maybe? Possibly? Dunno yet, we'll see once I start colouring it.


Also, my uncle wants me to work some designs on this odd felt cowboy hat he has... well.... I'll see what I can do, haha. I'll take pictures later.

Oh! And my husband said I can show off some of the pipes he's carved lately, so I'll be doing that possibly tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment